Friday, January 14, 2011

Yes you CANsolidate!

Every year I make a resolution to organize, organize and then organize.  It's not something that comes naturally to me or anyone in my household, but still always a desire.  My sweet sis-n-law has tried helping me (it comes naturally to her).  She will send me emails with tips and lets me know what new ideas she is implementing at her home.  She has been talking about this Cansolidator thingy for over a year now and knowing me, she knew I would never get around to it, so surprise.  She gave me one for Christmas.  Not only did she gift one to me, but she spent 4 precious hours cleaning and organizing my whole pantry while she installed this magical display of food.  It just gives me chills typing about it.  Service is definitely my love language, thanks for the love Clarissa!  Hopefully this inspiration will burn in me the whole year as I carry out my organization resolution.

Cleaning and organizing, so dedicated!
 So organized!
 Cansolidate!!!

3 comments:

  1. Looks so good! I wonder where I could find a good sis in law to come help me get organized. Could you imagine going on a trip and coming home to find your pantry and cupboards all organized?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post it give me the chills I love the addition of my Cansolidators. You are so sweet glad you loved it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love this pantry! I would spend a lot of time in my pantry just absorbing the peace if it looked like yours. We laugh that our storage room is the only organized room in the house.

    ReplyDelete