Tuesday, December 21, 2010

One of my favorites!

I love pretzels dipped in sweet deliciousness.  One of my favorite treats are pretzels dipped in caramel then rolled in mini M&M's.  For my neighbors, I painfully dipped pretzel rods for 4 hours.  I dipped over a hundred pretzel rods(most dipped twice for the caramel and chocolate).  Now that is showing the love!  I do love my neighbors.  We live in a fabulous neighborhood with so many caring, sharing, gifted people.  Tis the season to show our neighbors how much we love and appreciate them, after all it does take a village to raise a family. 

3 comments:

  1. Yum! Can't wait to get my pretzels now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog~~~ I am so happy you joined us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time to get back to the blog! You're just a big blog tease!

    ReplyDelete